February 14, 1998

307. Past Reflections #7 - Morrissey (1987)

     The walls of his world fall around him.  The gateways to his heart collapse as sorrow gorges in.  He writes his words of sorrow and pain, and of his infinite love.  He sings of losing the one he loves more than life, as I have done in my past.  I love her dearly and would do anything to get her back.
     He helps to shadow the sorrow I have in my heart, yet makes my eyes cry for you, as I have ever since I lost you.  He sings of his deep pain, and I feel that I am not alone, yet I am.  He sings of death and destruction, in the lost eve, and the love lost on the day of sadness.  He sings of the utter conflict in my heart, and the flame of love in my heart, which will always burn for you only.  May his empire spread over all, and may my love for you grow with each night I am without you.  As long as I am alone without you, The Great One shall sing on in my heart, as I remember the one I lost so blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment