February 14, 1998

323. Past Reflections #23 - The Forbidden World Of Happiness (1988)

Sadness has left this face.  Depression has left this mind.  This frown has fallen in battle with my forbidden world of happiness.
Think of you, I still do.  Dance with you in my dreams of hope, I still do.  Cry, I do not.  Die, I do not.  I shall be happy in the four years that are to follow.  Happy on the outside, and the inside, but deep down I shall be thinking of you, and the gorgeous smile and laughter.  Deep down I shall have the lost dream.
For it shall be only by the mishap of a deadly mistake that I shall give up.  I shall only be hunted.  I shall not hunt.  You may not yet understand these words, but remember them, and when you see me, perhaps you will comprehend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment