February 14, 1998

303. Past Reflections #3 - The Last (1987)

The last battle calls shall ring this night.
In all who live, and all who die.
Our soldiers fall in the dark night.
He dies for you, he dies for all.
Tomorrow is for love, in both our hearts.
The Last Fire shall rage, as tonight there is death.
Tomorrow shall bring the new life.
My life shall end, yet I see not why.
I am in need of your true love.
A Masquerade of all who’ve died.
The death squadron is here to stay.
When you are held, I shall give up my life,
I shall die for you because you are the one I need.
The Last Bomb hits, and all life is gone.
My love shall still go out to your heart.
This love is now yours, so do not give it away.
I’ve said it quite enough, but let me love you.
The Last Gun shall fire.
The Last Life shall fall this night.
Why must it be me?
When all is gone and lost...remember these words:
I love you,
I need you,
I want you.
My love is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment