February 14, 1998

302. Past Reflections #2 - Words Could Never Tell You (1987)

     The great silence has filled my body.  My life is filled with depression.  I walk around, holding my tears back.  I know that I have changed, only you do not.  I have built up so much love for you over these lonely months.  I looked at your picture every night, as I thought of that smile, and your utter beauty.  I see that smile in my dreams.  I walk in silence from place to place.  I cannot speak, for I would simply say your name, and everyone would know of this love for you.  I watch you for eternity, and yet get no reply.  I would take the never-ending silence, for your love.  I cannot listen to the voices of music.  With every song I hear, you fill my mind.  I picture myself embracing your beauty, but then, you walk away, and I stand in tears.  I remember your tender lips against mine, as I held you tight.  I remember your smile, and your eyes.  They were so close to me.  Your gentle touch on my face.  Your soft hand in mine.  Your head resting on my shoulder.  I dream of loving you forever.  I could give you all the love you need, and the relationship both of us need.  I cannot say it enough, for words cannot tell you how much I love you, just let me show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment