February 14, 1998

305. Past Reflections #5 - Frustrated Love (1987)

The bound’ries of all reality fall under constant battery of the insane.
The entire world of hell, lost so blindly to the obsession of love.
The utter frustration, love, anger, hatred, sadness, madness.
I shake in my feelings, needing to release my anger.
I speak of you always.
I cannot seem to forget the love you gave me.
Told am I to find someone else.
But I could not.
Sit with “someone else” but my thoughts would be only of you.
I cry in my feelings, needing to release this sadness.
I walk lonely always.
I just can’t stop thinking of you.
I listen to the words of pain as I break down in tears.
I block the rest of the world out, in silence, as I hold this camera in my hand.
As I work, taking this picture of lost beauty, I think of only you.
I think of you always.
Everything I see reminds me of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment