February 14, 1998

329. Past Reflections #29 - Manifesto II: Loneliness Will Keep Me Alive (1990)

Words have no meaning in the world of fear.
A flight of distant lightning is all that remains.
The night is dull, and this soul has no meaning here.
With all thoughts of being loved submerged.
My only dream is of a life that will bring tranquility.
These words that I write are of no meaning and no sense.
For in my world, there is no word for this feeling.
To all I say there is nothing in your world.
I see nothing there for me, and I see nothing for me here.
From words to voice and to words, there is nothing.
Spilling my heart out to someone who ignores love.
It is another year, and another heartbreak.
With nothing to gain, and nothing to fear.
For today will be the same, as tomorrow, and every day.
Loneliness keeps me alive

For I believe that if I were happy,
The struggle for life will be gone.
Live and let die, for the "venture" is over

And the struggle has begun.
Struggle my friend, struggle.
Venture into love,
Venture into the night
Venture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment