February 14, 1998

304. Past Reflections #4 - My Love, My Anger (1987)

I see you wearing your pink and white.  My love overwhelms me and yet anger rages in my blood.  I love you more than I could ever say.  My anger, as I don't have your love, rages at this very moment.  My fist crashes against this wall, as my knuckles split.  Your smile and laughter, I see all of the time.  Your beauty and wonder overwhelms me,  All I can ever manage to think about is you.
I ask around, because I am too shy to ask you.  I hear you love him, but he feels nothing for you.  At this, my anger grows.  How could anyone not love you?  I have told you these words before, but you turned and walked far away.  I love you.  Don't turn away this time.  If I get a second chance, I’ll do anything for you.
As I write these words I am so frustrated that I could break down and cry in pain for your love, but at the same time, I could strike someone down, in my anger, for I live without your love.  I have waited so long just to tell you this.  Now, let me prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment