March 22, 1992

185. Never Could I Give You Too Much

With your own beautiful eyes,
       I wish you could see your face
              When I give you a rose.
So surprised, your eyes widen
       And sparkle in the sunlight
              Like midday stars in Heaven’s above.
You give a quick little gasp
       And that is when I know
              My love has taken your breath away.
Your tender lips part so slowly,
       Passing such gorgeous white pearls,
              And there is my smile I love so much.
You slowly move towards me,
       And wrap me all up
              In your warm, comforting embrace.
I can see the love in your eyes,
       And feel it in your touch,
              The subtle way you kiss my lips.
Deep in my chest, where my heart runs so free,
       A warm glow comes over me,
              And I offer you my smile in return.
As I hold you so close,
       I desire so greatly that these things,
                                the things I do for you,
              Show just how much I really do love you.
For you have made such a change in my life;
                                made the sky forever blue;
       And I dream that someday I may repay you
              And make you as happy as you’ve made me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment