December 21, 1993

261. Life Without Love: HeartBreak

Words have no meaning in this world of fear.  A flight of distant lightning is all that remains.  The night is dull, and this soul has no meaning here.  With all thoughts of being loved submerged, my only dream is of a life that will bring tranquility and joy.  These words that I write are of no meaning, and little sense.
       For in my world, there is no word for this feeling.  To all, I say there is nothing in your world.  I see nothing there for me, and I see nothing for me here.  From words to love, and love to words there is nothing.  It is another year, and another heartbreak.
       Today will be the same as tomorrow, and everyday.  I will sit here, thinking of her, as she no longer dreams of me.  Will she ever love me again?  Will she ever care the same way?  Will I ever be allowed to love her?
       Open your heart, my dear.
       The life you save may be your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment