December 19, 1993

254. Life Without Love: As I Bid Love Farewell...

The bloodshed was quite horrid;
The twisted hearts lay all around me...
For this was a night to end all days;
This night when hatred and love crossed paths.


A mixture that should have never been,
The joining of two...
Made of the Eve of the Angels' Tears,
All human hearts - saved by zero.


Never will I forget the sight
Of you drifting away in darkness,
As our love was murdered and forgotten
This cruel and spiteful night.


Vivid images will never leave my soul--
A gun, a fire, a knife, a cry,
All made to pierce the forbidden flesh...
The flesh of the heart and the mind.


I watched with teary eye
As the world of love
Was lost on this dreary night;
Lost into utter madness -- gone forever.


My life was torn apart,
Never again a sunrise would I see,
All because of that one night
When you left my side...


And now, here I stand,
Holding the truths of all love;
In one hand--
The soul, The heart, My love, Your love
In the other hand--
Denial, Rejection, Betrayal, Obsession;
       My Obsession Never To Be Forgotten
              In those Deep Eyes And Your Smile.


For this is the story of this life--
Told by few, unheard of my many...
To those who shall be loved,
And those who will, and do, love,
I say this--
Watch thee humble soul, dear wanderer,
For you may lose it, as I have,
To this obsession called love.
Only to find that love is now gone,
Hatred having taken its place.
Hear these words well, my friend.
Hear them well, my lost lover.
Hear them well, love, my one and only obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment