December 19, 1993

257. Life Without Love: Last Dream Of Love

       I sit here, watching her as she is so close to me.  Her beauty is as usual, and her eyes are shifting.  My dreams of the future walk before me, with no clue that I even exist.
 
      I listen to her voice, hear her laughter, as she smiles to a friend.  She looks so beautiful, her figure so perfect, her smile so bright.  I can't help but feel this way as she is so very close, yet so far away.

       I see her looking into my eyes, as I dream of what could be.  My mind is on nothing but her.  I can only picture her essence as she looks away.  Perhaps someday, she will love me, as I love her, yet, I truly know it is an impossibility.

       I've been on this journey for far too long.  She'll never love me, and I could say that I don't care, but I do.  I care, but what's the use when nothing is returned.  It must be over.  My search stops here.  The road has ended, and it's time to sit and wait...sit and wait for the pain to stop, the emptiness to go away.  And sadly, I know, I will sit here for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment