December 21, 1993

258. Life Without Love: London At Night Without You

A city of lights, on the edge of forever.
A million girls walk its streets.
A city of lights, destine for eternity.
I see only you in this crowd.
A city of lights, when all love is gone.
I am in such turmoil.
A city of lights, with a thousand crimes,
The flame of love for you will only grow.
A city of lights, fallen into the night.
My love for you will always burn.
A city of lights, the fallen mistress.
I am not one to treat you this way.
A city of lights, the neon signs.
A dream of kissing you.
As I stare into the sky,
My only thoughts are of you...
I watch you turn away from me.
If you would only give me a chance,
A chance to show you how much I love you--
If only you'd let me prove it to you...
    I love you...I always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment