January 21, 1992

167. Roses That Have Yet To Bloom

When I stop to think about us,
I dream that somehow I have had an effect on your life,
       Through words of love, and my warm embrace,
       So that you will always remember
                                 our special times
       And that I have, do, and forever shall, love you so.
I want you to think of me
                      when you see a white rose,
       Or when the sky is my favorite shade of blue,
       And know that there will always be one person
                          in this world to whisper,
                          “I love you,” into your ear.
I want you to know
              that should we part,
                        even for the shortest time,
Deep in my heart I will still love you
                        forever and always.
Looking into the future,
                        I wish I could see
                        What time has for you and me,
But know in you heart
                        Come what may, rich or poor,
                                 blue skies or grey,
                        I want to share the rest of this life
                                      with only you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment