August 10, 1990

89. Innocence Lost: Playing Your Games

 Birth, Games, Religion, Love, Sex, Death

 I told you I loved God.
                                                       You said, That’s nice.
 I told you I hated games.
                                                       You said, Let’s play.
 I told you I was born to write for you.
                                                       You said, See if I care.
 I told you I’d kill and die for you.
                                                       You said, No you wouldn’t.
 I told you I loved you.
                                                       You said, I care about you, too.
                                                       You lied.
 I told you I didn’t want only sex; It didn’t mean much to me.
                                                       You said, Me neither.
                                                       You lied again.
 You were
  my birth
     my hope
        my dreams
           my life
              my passion
                 my love
                    my death...
 Forgive me for giving love with my passion,
 But sex is one thing you shall never get from me
                                              Without love.

No comments:

Post a Comment